Thursday, November 15, 2007

So i'm pretty sure my face is stuck like this.... BYU is messing with my head. Notice the bike on the refrigerator, the empty cupboards, random quote board? yeah, this is my home. i started calling it my permanent hotel room today. Classes have been pretty intense the last two days, i think i have had a combined total of 9 and a half hours of sleep this week. hmmmm then why am i blogging right now? oh die! i need to get off of this!!! i think the pressure of keeping up with Brook, Jaime, and Rachel(aka. the one people who read this) is getting to me...... ok well i think i better shut the computer now and go have some interesting things happen to me so i can give you GOOD stories to read on this site. or maybe i should do Book of Mormon homework. yes, yes idea number two is what ill do. Goodbye America. read me tomorrow.

5 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

I hate to say it but your life sounds all to familiar to me. The messy house, the empty cupboards, the no sleep, the to-do list a mile long...however I have more wrinkles and you have more style, I'm sporting my pj's most days!!

PS YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!! )

Jaime said...

Joshi! I didn't know you had this blog---you are so funny! I love ya...now I'll check on you. Post some of the new Santas k

Anonymous said...

Josh... Ok I am such a blog stocker. Ha somehow I managed to find your sisters and,.. then I was like JOSH HAS A BLOG! Ha I love blogs and I am glad to see you have one. Looks like you haven't posted for awhile but I just thought I would say hi anyway,

Will and Chelsea said...

Josh, I know you like facebook better, but visit your blog once in a while!

mckenna said...

hey josh hope that wasn't permanint i just wanted to say hi and hows it goin' in BYU? hope you are having so much fun talk to you later bye